Is There a God At All? If no, then why this fight?


Is There a God At All? If no, then why this fight?


Who is God? I am not very religion orientated person but I still have a very simple definition of God just like millions of other people in this universe have- A supreme power that is always in favour of human harmony and welfare. It has been assumed that God can do no wrong and has the power of setting everything right. Just like many others, I have been taught right from my childhood to pray God to seek His blessings so that He can protect me from any difficult situation that life poses.

But, but, but the recent Kathua Gang Rape Case of an 8 year old kid inside the temple premises completely distorted all my pre-conceived notions about God. It led me to the thinking if there is at all a phenomenon called God. If yes, then is he alive? Should I continue praying to Him? Should I go to the temple or any religious place if this is what He did when something so horrifying was happening in front of Him. If he wasn’t moved by the painful screams of a baby, if he wasn’t moved by the frightful shrieks of a little girl, if he wasn’t moved by the blood of a tender child, if he wasn’t moved by the politics being played even after her extreme brutal death, I do not think anything else can ever move Him. I couldn’t find enough reasons to satisfy my inquisitive mind which can justify His presence. The advancement of technology had already added sufficient logic to my belief and the scope and dimensions of the ‘God concept’ had been much narrowed down, making me always feel that the concept of God is just a fictional thing, only the weak souls who are far away from power. Earlier, I always brushed aside these thoughts thinking that I am heading towards atheism! But now this Kathua episode has shook my foundation of the concept of God!

Just imagine! Even if the child’s parents pray to God, will they get justice? Of course no, the Nirbhaya accused are still breathing the air of freedom is a real life proof of it.

So, after reading about Asifa, the entire existence of God has been smashed in my mind just in the same manner the little child’s head was smashed by those brutal people. Later on witnessing the political spice added to it, made me confirm that not only God is dead long ago but also is rotten and is nowhere into existence at least in the form I had Him in my mind.
On the other hand what I realized was that God is definitely there for publicity, show-off and ‘political masala’ but as far as welfare and harmony is concerned, God is not the suitable one to be banked on. So, are the real devotees praying to a dead God? My answer is definitely in affirmation. It’s a different thing that real devotees are also a rare species these days! Well, that is a separate matter and I would not go into it deeper.

Coming back to the context being discussed, the next question is –“Who is the substitute for God?” Nowadays money has become proportional to power and power is supreme. A rich man would have all his faults washed away with some lakhs and crores of rupees. He will have his huge fan following justifying the wrong act. A filthy rich has nothing to worry about- He can get away with anything because he has the money to buy law, moral, sympathy, ethics, respect and also blessings while and the poor fellow has to suffer his entire life. The money-game and the power-game is what are desired in this century, because only these have the power to save and protect us from any adverse situations.

Here, my mind is puzzled with another question- “If power or money is the best proxy to God then why do we need temples and mosques? Money and power doesn’t differentiate between Hindus and Muslims or any other caste. So, what was the need for creating the shameful political fight over two communities over the minor rape case? This led the entire nation divert whole of their thoughts from brutal rape to castes and creed story. The shrewdness of politics laid exposed as it stopped a normal non-political people to even lament at the death of the kid. The caste of the girl is deliberately brought to the picture to divide the Nations in the name of politics when the poor girl might even not know what a caste and religion is. How can a rape be justified if the sufferer is from the anti-community? What is this bloody politics?  Hope some leaders do not come with an excuse in this regard regarding the dress of the child which might have provoked the bastards.

The answer is as simple. Religion or caste is used as a ladder for the politics which bring power and money. This scared me not because of this heinous activity now, but many more that is yet to come in future. With each accused being let go free, the chances of a more severe episode happening will definitely increase with 100% possibility. And as usual, there will be no God, no law, and no punishment to make the guilty feel the same pain inflicted upon by the sufferer.
And the last question- “Why was the little innocent girl chosen for the sacrifice in the caste game?” What was her fault? Again, the simple answer is she was a girl, a second gender to whom any torture seemed justified in the society of patriarchal beasts.

In the end I have just one request Dear God! If you are nowhere, just confirm it so that at least people might put an end to the long fight over religion. What is the need for so many temples and mosques in our land when firstly there is no God and secondly the type of ill-activity is being conducted there? Even if you are dead, let people remember you and your home for some good cause and not for something so horrendous.

As for females in the society, to be very frank I find no ready solution. We, and that includes me have no other option but to lead a scary life with the feeling of being vulnerable all the times, of getting perished anytime and anywhere with no hope of getting any justice- neither during life nor after life. In case, I am ill-fortunate enough to face a higher degree of brutality, then probably my name might appear in some newspaper headlines and I may get some candles burnt in my memory. If not, then the world would never bother at all. I know, I am getting too pessimist but each time I read about such a situation my heart-bleeds and seeing the non-effective drama post the incidence makes me feel extreme helpless.

Oh God! Ooops! He doesn’t exist, so I can’t be dependent on Him.

I sincerely wish that all females do get lost from this planet till the time a safe zone is established in our land. Who will fulfill this wish of mine, I am yet to find!

For the reader’s satisfaction, I will conclude on the note-‘Some miracle might happen some day!’- just to end it in a positive manner which I totally believe will never happen at least in near future!

Comments

  1. Why we(women) even think that some law or some GOD or some NETA will help us in this situation. Because they are busy in future election, they don`t bother we die or live....we are just an entity a play doll for all. A supreme Law is busy to order National Anthem in theatre but they can not put a law to hang these bastard in front of all, so in future no one dare to look at any girl. So its very clear these Rape cases will increase day by day, in every corner, in every house because nobody will be going to help us.

    EACH AND EVERY DAY WE JUST HAVE TO PRAY THAT NOT ME IN THE LINE BUT WHO IS LISTENING TO YOU ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reading and expression about the present society is exactly analogous with my thinking, but I can not express.However it is a good one indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your reading and expression about the present society is exactly analogous with my thinking, but I can not express.However it is a good one indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rereading this one and made me proud.An eye opening presentation.Go ahead

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Terror Formula

The Statistical ‘Pyaar’

स्ट्रेस